Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Georgia MLS

Georgia MLS
Find a house here in Henry county by using my search engine on the top of my mls page.Or call me and tell me what you are looking for and I will help you find a home in Henry county . Commission is paid by the seller at no cost to you. You need an agent on your side do not use the selling agent they represent the seller and will get them the most money possible. A buyers agent will get the buyer the best deal possible. I answer the phone after 5pm good luck getting a listing agent to answer. If I don't answer I call you back asap .
As a buyers agent I get listings before they are posting for the public and have access to information not shown on a public listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your going to comment at least like the page or follow it or even +1 . Thanks Aaac service heating and air Mcdonough Ga 30252 7708754113 Air conditioner repair