Friday, June 8, 2012

Showing houses today


Rod Daly @ Elliott real estate and land llc is showing houses today. This one is a large house in Mcdonough city limits reduced to $139,000. Its older but doesn't smell bad like other house that we saw today. I'm not affraid to point out the bad things in a house. I want the buyers to know what they are getting. I found a leak in the roof but it is on the plumbing flashing an easy fix. I can't stand houses that the bank has tried to hide a leak. They know its there but they don't fix it. This one is a good find no meldew or pet smell left from the previous owner. I can help you find a good house in Henry county. Call 7705271647
Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your going to comment at least like the page or follow it or even +1 . Thanks Aaac service heating and air Mcdonough Ga 30252 7708754113 Air conditioner repair