- Is your system 13 years old or older? some last 20 years if maintained but are they safe/efficient?
- Does it require frequent repairs?Domino effect one part makes another weak
- Does it fail to heat or cool certain areas of your home? The motor may be getting weak
- Does it run excessively? It is not heating/cooling good enough may be to small or old to do the job right
- Or, does it constantly turn on and off? There is a problem with limit,air flow or circuit board
- Is the repair cost over $300 you can bet another part will go soon add the 2nd repair and you're well on your way to the cost of replacement
- Rust on the coil or furnace / rust on the heat exchanger can be dangerous if it makes a hole
This is over 20 years old. I can keep it working but I would suggest replacing it. The pilot keeps going out. The pilot wastes gas when the heat is off it still runs. Open flame is dangerous.Rust on the burners could mean trouble for the heat exchanger. The blower motor is slow and moves little air.It smells from 20 years of use.
I know you're thinking he just wants to get paid for a new furnace. Well I make a service call here once or twice a year. This is a cash cow giving out money. I'll be glad to fix it again and again. You can't fix the parts that are not broken yet. Replacement is the only guaranty you won't see me next year.
Aaac Service heating and air furnace and air conditioner repair in Henry county.
Local Mcdonough company.
Residential furnace and air conditioner installation.
Furnace and air conditioner sale.
Find us on the web on these sites
Find us on Bing
Heating and cooling on Facebook
Furnace replacement on Google
Air conditioner repair Yahoo
We are on Twitter here
Our Blog on Merchant circle
Heating repair on City Search
Kudzu home improvement
Air conditioners on insider pages
Heating and air conditioner contractor on Super pages
Our Website for Mcdonough heating and air
Web site for Heating and cooling Henry county
All our reviews in one spot on Yellow bot
If you care to see where I eat and travel to I'm on Foursquare here
Aaac service heating and air
3027 Keeneland Blvd
McDonough Ga 30252
170 Medford Dr
Fayetteville Ga 30215