Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Help me help you air conditioner repair Mcdonough | Aaac Service Heating

Help me help you air conditioner repair Mcdonough | Aaac Service Heating



It is very important to change your filter. If your air conditioner is not working turn it off. If you have Ice on it turn it off. Call as soon as you see a problem if you wait until its 90 degrees out you will be in for a wait everyone is calling then. I can tell you how much a service call is and the current price of Freon other than that I do not know what it will cost without looking at it. I can give replacement estimates over the phone if you have all the info from another company.Please do not book 2 companies for the same repair. It wastes time I can be somewhere else.







No comments:

Post a Comment

If your going to comment at least like the page or follow it or even +1 . Thanks Aaac service heating and air Mcdonough Ga 30252 7708754113 Air conditioner repair